Thursday, December 11, 2008

Is Christmas really almost here????!!!


Wow. Where has the time gone?! Am I the only one feeling this way? I have absolutely no time right now to do anything. The only reason I'm on the computer tonight is because I'm supposed to be finishing my calendars on Shutterfly for gifts. Conner right now is trying to "help" me type. "Help me, Momma, help me." "Helping" is him pushing the enter button a million times saying one, two, eee (three). Did I mention Conner's birthday is a week away? We are so excited to have a grown up 2-year-old. I was looking at pictures from just a year ago and he seems so much more grown up now than he did then. Okay, I really have to get back to my gift making before I run out of time. Just wanted to let everyone know that we are still here!!! Things are just very, very busy here at the King household...as I'm sure they are for you, too! Welcome Christmas *and birthday* time!! The time I look forward to every year! Uh-oh. Conner's playing Chris' guitar. Gotta run!

1 comments:

SarahJeanie said...

I can't believe Conner is 2!!!!!!! Where has the time gone? Miss you!