Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Easter!!!...a few weeks late. :)

This year, Easter was so much fun! We decided to do an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday instead of Sunday because it was so rainy. But, Conner INSISTED (he now has a mind of his own, you know) on scooping the hidden eggs up with his loader and putting them into his dump truck. Whatever works. The dying of the eggs didn't go as well as I anticipated. He is just too busy to just sit there and dip some eggs into "water." If only I had as much energy as he does....what in the world am I going to do with two at once?!




The ever-so-popular "quit taking pictures of me, Mom!"

There's my happy boy!!

2 comments:

David and jill said...

It's about time we got an update! :) I LOVE the Easter basket!

SarahJeanie said...

He is so big! Love that he had to scoop up the eggs! Too funny!