Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Less than two months to go!!!! The countdown is on.

Reality about having an extra little one is starting to hit our little family. In a good way, of course. Chris and I had bought a pair of bunk beds and planned on Conner using the top bunk (unbunked). Of course, I didn't like the color of the bed (they are white and just look girly...my boys are manly boys) so I had to paint them a dark brown. That is finally finished and we moved the bed into the bedroom...which we found out is a pretty small bedroom. Between a huge dresser, a good sized crib, and a new twin sized bed, Conner can barely squeeze a toe in...let alone his preggo Mommy trying to sit on the floor to read a book at night. Okay, so it's not that bad, but we are now rearranging things. The dresser is moving downstairs and an old dresser is coming upstairs to the bedroom. *sigh* Will we ever get done? Here's a picture of Conner's new bedspread. :)
I'll get actual pictures once things are a little cleaner and more organized in there. For now, I am trying to ignore the entire room until that dresser is out of there...which is why you find me here blogging while Conner is napping. I really do need to accomplish something now, though. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

David and jill said...

Wait, how do you already know that baby #2 is manly when he's still incubating?

SarahJeanie said...

Too cute! Can't wait to see the finished room!