Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Silver Dollar City!

We went to Silver Dollar City the past weekend with some friends and had such a great time! It's nice to just get away for a weekend sometimes! Conner LOVES the rides!

A serious competion of checkers






Me and my boys



Okay, don't laugh, but those frogs really jumped high! I can't imagine what my face looked like every time it leaped and I am thankful that Chris didn't catch it on camera!




The boys even got a little ride, too. Isn't it sweet of us wives to watch the kids so they can play? (Those of you who know me very well know I wouldn't be caught dead on something like that!)

2 comments:

Katie said...

I didn't realize you had a blog! I'm excited to keep up with it. Your two boys are so adorable! I'm secretly hoping for another little boy and seeing your two cuties makes me hope even more :)

David and jill said...

How did you get so many good pics? I think I need to take a photography class.

Anyway, thanks SO MUCH for letting us go with you. We love you guys!