Thursday, August 7, 2008

Chris has been gone since early Wednesday and will be back tomorrow afternoon on a conference in Topeka. I am so ready for him to be back!!! Conner keeps asking where he is and I just keep saying, "He's at work...he'll be back soon.". We miss him when he's gone...he should be home more when school starts up and he begins his new job. Tonight was one of the first nights Conner and I could go outside. He hates being cooped up in the house, but it's been so darn hot I hate to go out there too much...except to water my flowers. Here are some of our pictures from tonight...he's such a boy:


Kirby taught him to "check the tires" one time at the restaurant, so now everything that has a tire has to be kicked...whether we're at home, Grandma's house, Walmart parking lot, church, it doesn't even matter...we're going to have to stop and kick some stranger's tire! Someday we're going to have to learn that this is not something we do to every tire!...someday.

I thought I would add in some of my flowers just because they bring me such joy...I love taking care of them and watching them grow. Besides, this page doesn't have to be all about boys and dirt and toys!


1 comments:

SarahJeanie said...

I love that you are blogging! Conner is getting so big! keep those pictures coming!