Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fun in the Sun

It's been so long since I've been on here because I have been busy, busy, busy. Busy with work (we made a meal for 450 people tonight for the Annual Co-op Supper in Girard), busy with a sick family (Chris beginning last week, Conner mid-week, me end of the week), and busy with getting back into the routine of things with my mom back at work (praise the Lord!...I'm tired of getting up at 4:30 am...seriously tired). So, yes, things are pretty hectic this past week, but my family survived and will move on. Last night we were all just working on our yard...as usual if seems...and Conner finds his pool that we haven't gotten out for a while just because of no time. So, Chris and I blow it up and fill it up with water. He had such a great time in it! I just love watching him try to figure things out...how does the water come out of the hose, where does it come from, how can I get it in my mouth... I could watch him ponder over things forever! It's such a joy to me. Having kids is just the best thing in the world...how could anyone ever want to miss out? So, here are some of my favorite pictures that I managed to snap in the midst of spashing and enjoyment!






Here are some after we FORCED him to get out of the water...it just makes me realize how grow up Conner is getting...sitting in our chair that we used to rock him to sleep in every night. It simply makes me smile. (Can you tell I haven't been around Conner ALL day long because of catering tonight and missed him like crazy?)


1 comments:

SarahJeanie said...

He is getting so big! And since you need to blog more... You have been tagged here!