Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The fourth and the fifth (my birthday!!) of July

I finally have enought time to post some pictures of our 4th of July! Plus, we (also finally) got the internet at our house!! It is wonderful!!! I used to have to go over to my mom's to do everything. It's nice to do things in the comfort of your own home...and on your own time. But, Conner's alseep for a late afternoon nap, so I thought I'd get on here and catch up on some things. Conner hated (I'll say it again because it is so true), hated the fireworks this year. Last year the loud popping noises were kind of fun and exciting, but THIS year...one whole year later...they are very threatening and just plain scary. He and the dog stayed up on the porch trying to get away from it all. Never mind that they made pretty colors in the sky. That had no impact on him whatsoever. Oh, well. There will be more years to come of fun fireworks.

Here is Conner and Addy...Kerri saw this picture and says Addy looks like Chucky.


Conner with Kelsey, Kendall, and Kennedy...who by the way spoil him rotten! They still want to give him a bottle, which we have gotten rid of for months now!



Finally, I had to post my favorite picture of Addison! She is such a happy little girl and we love having a little red head in our family!!

1 comments:

SarahJeanie said...

I so meant to call you or at least email you! I'm a horrible friend! So Happy Birthday late! Hope it was great! Love the pictures!