Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Day in the Life of an *Almost* Two-Year Old

Today when I got home, I decided today was all about Conner. Sometimes I get all caught up in laundry, a clean house, daily chores, and keeping our little family caught up with everything that I forget about what is really important. So, I turned off the tv, tried to get the things that needed to be done out of my mind and gave Conner my complete attention all night. I always try to do this every day...but not all night long. We had a blast! We went on a 4-wheeler ride, played tractor and trucks A LOT, went swinging, and finished with a POPCICLE!!!!! What a fun, rewarding night. Now I have to get off of this thing and get all that work that I pushed to the back of my head finished or else life will not go on tomorrow very smooth.


Oh, and this is what happens when a little boy gets ahold of the camera: (i won't bore you with ALL of the pictures, but here are the ones you can acutally see someone in..the last one's a little photoshop fun)