Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mom here.


Not very long ago (like a month or so) my cousin (who just graduated high school and is on to college) told me I had "mom sunglasses." I immediately thought, "mom?! i'm not a mom!" But, I am! I just don't think of myself as being old!!! When did this happen?! Why didn't somebody tell me what was going on?? Did I get old when I had a baby...or was it when I got married...or went to college? I guess I missed the memo. Anyway, I guess I'm labeled as "mom" now. By the way, I think the glasses are stylish and look good on me. ;) Thanks, Kelsey! I'm going to turn your glasses comment into a compliment. I love being a mom and having mom sunglasses!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Love the new fall color scheme! Can't believe how much of a little man Conner is!

SarahJeanie said...

Ummm Kelsey is in college????? We are OLD! Wow where does time go????? Your baby is so cute, and not really a baby at all anymore!