Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Today has been one of those days. The restaurant was busy, busy and I have a million things to do when I get home. But, I got to my Mom's house to pick up Conner and he's asleep. It makes me just stop and breath for a second. I love watching him be still sometimes!! We are constantly on the go a lot of times and I wonder a lot if that is a good or bad thing for him! I'm going to choose good for now. Chris, Conner, and I are all going on our first real family vacation next week and we are so excited!! We're going to St Louis to visit some of Chris' family, see the zoo, the arch, a ballgame, and lots more! Well, the little guy is awake so I have to run again! More later.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Josie & Conner,
You are doing a wonderful job as a wife/mother. I'm so proud of you. Thank you so much for thinking about us when you sent out this blogg. It is an awesome way to keep in touch.
I see Chris had a birthday this week. I pray he had a wonderful day. Tell him I wish him a belated Happy birthday! Kim told me he also has a new job next year. Very cool.
You will look back on this time in your life with great fondness. I have done lots or reflecting this morning. Kim will be 26 years old this Friday. We almost lost her at 26 weeks. But God saw fit to bless us with a full term healthy baby girl. Continue to enjoy this very busy time in your life raising your child and working and being that wonderful wife/mother you are. You and Chris are living the life God has planned for you. Isn't He the best matchmaker of all creation?
God Bless you guys.
Love, Aunt Jenny