Saturday, June 14, 2008

We're off!....Almost!

So tomorrow we leave for St Louis. Neither Chris or I have packed. Oh, and we have Conner unpacked, also. And yet I have time to write on here. Funny, huh? Yesterday Conner, Mom, and I went to my Grandma Jo's house (Conner calls her "Jo Jo") and dropped some stuff off. She sent us home with an old horse for Conner. It's one of those old ones with the springs that you ride on. Conner loves it. It's pretty sentimental for us because it was my mom's brother, Tim's horse. He died in a car accident when I was 3 months old. So, we will cherish this gift forever and tell Conner all of the stories I've been told about Tim. From what I hear, Tim would have gotten quite a kick out of Conner. Well, Conner and I won't be updating here for a while unless we take our computer with us to STL. Otherwise, we'll be back around Thursday or Friday!

0 comments: