Friday, June 20, 2008

We Came Back!

Chris, Conner and I got back yesterday afternoon...just in time to finish our vacation laundry, rest for a second, and go to bed! We had such a good time on our first family vacation. People keep saying that Conner won't remember anything, but I don't care! We have memories that will last a lifetime. I don't have my camera with me, but I will make sure to post some of my favorite pictures. We got to Chris' Aunt Wanda and Uncle Gayle's house on Sunday evening and spent a great night with them. They are awesome people and have a beautiful house out in the country. Gayle has taught the deer to come pretty close to him and feeds them every night, so every time we went outside, Conner would yell (and I mean YELL), "HERE DEER!!"...well, something like 'here deer.' Chris and I can understand most of his Conner Language that some just can't grasp and this was one them. We then went on to St Louis and went to the zoo, Grant's Farm (if you haven't been there, check it out...so much fun!), the arch (which was RIGHT across from our hotel), Union Station, Royals/Cardinals ballgame (Yea! Royals won!), and then headed back home. I can't even list all of the fun stories we have...it would most likely get boring for you reading it and there just isn't enough space. Tonight is going to be our first night without ba ba for Conner, so I'll post soon on the outcome. We packed all ba-ba's up tonight and said bye bye them....Good luck to us. ;)

1 comments:

Jill said...

wow, looks like fun!!
conner just keeps growing up...he looks different every time i see him. *sigh* :)