Saturday, February 21, 2009

Home Alone

Right now I am home alone. Do you know how long it has been since I've been home alone? Chris is off somewhere with one of his friends and Conner went to the Farm Show in KC with my parents. I don't really know if I like it or not, though. I've gotten a lot of things done, but am starting to miss the guys! Good thing it's not going to be any longer than one day or else I would go insane!

Okay, so my brother is going to India in a month on a K-State thing that he's be in for two years. They get to do all sorts of things through this program and I was looking at his itinerary the other day and it says "Meeting with Dalai Lama." Isn't that amazing?! He doesn't think it's that big of a deal, but I couldn't believe it!! THE Dalai Lama! Maybe I'm the only one impressed...oh well.

0 comments: