Thursday, March 5, 2009

And then there were (or will be) three boys... and me.


We just back from our doctor's appointment and found out we're having another boy!!! I don't think Chris or I really had a preference with this one...just a healthy baby. And, according to our doctor, that's what we have!! Conner is....excited? In other words, he doesn't get it yet. Key word: yet. I don't know how he will react to sharing a room, a house, mom and dad. It will be interesting. He's worried more about when Grandpa is going to get to combining wheat right now. Here are so pictures from our sonogram... (my scanner made our pictures a little blurry and I don't feel like fixing them right now..sorry!)

2 comments:

SarahJeanie said...

Conner will be fine! He will adjust and love having a playmate! It was so fun to see you guys this weekend!

David and jill said...

Okay, I usually think Conner looks somewhat like you, but in that picture, he looks EXACTLY like you. So cute! And, in case I haven't told you enough yet, yay yay yay yay for new baby!!! :)