Friday, March 25, 2011

Cream Cheese Brownies=Yummmmm

Are you ever in a hurry and need something sweet to take to a get together?  That happened to me today.  We have a Scrap ‘n Craft at our church and realized when I got home that I have nothing to take to it!  My go-to dessert is this simple brownie that I usually have all the ingredients for.

IMG_5584

Here’s what you need:

1 box of any kind of brownie mix w/ the ingredients to make the brownies

1 8-oz cream cheese, softened

1 egg, beaten

1/4 cup sugar

Chocolate chips, optional

Mix the brownie mix as the directions on the box says and pour into a 13x9 baking pan.  Mix the cream cheese, egg and sugar in a separate bowl.  Next, drop the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownies in the pan and create a marble effect with a butter knife.  Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top and throw into the oven.  Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. 

IMG_5585

These are so good and so simple to make!  Now I’m going to get ready for my scrapbook party!!

0 comments: